The Breakers Palm Beach summer promotion is putting legendary luxury on sale through October 31, 2017, including popular holidays.
Nightly rates start at $369 per room, per night during the week (Sunday-Thursday) and begin at $469 per night on weekends — a savings of almost half off a winter stay. This substantial reduction includes Memorial Day, July Fourth and Labor Day weekend stays.
Here are some of the perks that come with a stay:
· Unlimited golf with $35 cart fee per person/per round, at two championship courses – Ocean Course and The Breakers Rees Jones® Course
· Kids’ menu meals – Ages 12 and under, when accompanied by a dining adult
· Full American breakfast buffet for all guests, served in The Circle and The Beach Club Restaurant
· Unlimited tennis on the resort’s 10 lighted Har-Tru courts
· Access to Ocean Fitness, a 6,000 square-foot, comprehensive indoor-outdoor fitness experience, including 50-plus complimentary fitness classes including HIIT (High Intense Interval Training), a variety of water fitness classes, oceanfront cycling, Pilates, and standup paddle board yoga
· Unlimited Wi-Fi and local calls
What’s the Deal?
We’ve heard a lot about living large in the Palm Beach area, and now you don’t have to be a member of President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago to experience the high-life. These special rates at the historic Breakers include a selection of complimentary daily benefits and savings; and there is never a resort fee, which is a big one in my book.
The free breakfast buffet alone for everyone in your party, will be a significant money saver. To top it all off, there’s free Wi-Fi which is usually a dastardly gouge center for a hotel. And what’s this? They don’t have a blackout over the summer holidays, and don’t jack up the rates. Bravo Breakers!